Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kinky Shit

I think it's dope that people in relationships whether it be a long term or short term are always trying to spice things up when it comes to the bedroom. I feel it's important to keep things fresh, new and fun. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically when I came across a photo that was on exhibition during the Milan Fashion Week called ”One Size Fits All” and since my mind seems to be in the gutter on the daily it reminded me of something a dominatrix would wear. No lies



Tell me this shit isn't kind of funny/creepy. Could you imagine your partner throwing that shit on thinking they're all sexy when in your mind your like ''damn bitch muzzle off I'm trying to get in yo shit'' haha maybe that's just me. Also if I was drunk and my gf put that shit on I'd probably scream like a little bitch because does it not look freaky after awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment