Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cruiser Run

Last Sunday was the annual Fiesta Cruiser Run. Me and my home boy Gio got on our bicycles and headed on down to the dolphin fountain and fucken cause some ruckus. Shit was redic, hella people there. I'd say close to 3,000 mother fuckers on bikes screaming some bizarre shit. The ride was like 15 miles there and back, me and Gio completed it. Hella fun. Hella people taking over the streets of Santa Barbara/Goleta. Hella people falling off their bikes all drunk. I laughed. Until next time.







 Thee coolest Shortys shirt ever made. Mr. John has that shirt.



Little pit stop over by The Creekside so errrbody can refuel on that burrrrr. I came steady ready with that coconut water, 24 0z to the dome.


Thasss wasssup.


Hella dirty ass hamster's in IV. So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment