Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Burrrfday

This past Monday was my niece Sheyenne's 4th birthday. My sis is thee dopest mom ever cause she planned a 007 Disneyland trip. Sheyenne was loaded in the car at 5:30 AM and we headed down south. As we looked for parking inside of the parking structure she thought we were going to Marshalls so she could get toys for her birthday. I mean if every kid thought the Disneyland parking lot was Marshalls the world would be a better place, right? She also thought it was normal for my sister to dress her up like a princess. As we got closer to the actual gates she started putting it all together and screams out "We're at Disneyland!" Fucken pure gold. I love that lil hyna.


Where's the after party?


Kewwt.


Mommy is he really a dog?


No caption needed for this awesome picture


Shey so purrrrday


Don't fuck with these ladies or I'll tickle you to death

No comments:

Post a Comment