Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Newest Addition

Last Monday I started up a new part time job over at Church of Skatan up in the S to the Beezy. For those of you that don't know, Church of Skatan is basically Santa Barbara's only mom and pops skate shop. The actual building it's in is in an old baptist church from back in the day I'm talking like 100 years ago. The shop is fucken dope and locally ran. We carry brands Rebel 8, Krew, Fuct and so on. Also one of the only stores with an SB Nike account. This part time job is dope, I'm learning shit that I've been wanting to learn when it comes to clothing and the whole process of buying to putting up displays and all that fun shit. I'm hella busy right now with two jobs, but I like that shit. 12 hour work days ain't shit.





No comments:

Post a Comment