Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Moment

Alright so in the year that this blog has been up and running I have never just blogged about music back to back to back, take it as a 3 peat if you must. I have no jibberish to talk about today I guess and I'm ok with that. Music is my life. I need it everyday. Music makes my life more interesting then it already is. From the minute I wake up to the very second that I go to bed, there is music constantly playing and if nothing is actually playing music is going on in my head, my brain never stops. Music can be like a personal diary, you hear a song from years ago and just hearing that one song can take you back to that day. You remember where you were at, what you were doing, who was around you and the exact mood you were in. If music doesn't do any of that for you then I feel very sorry for you. Music is an art. Live it. Learn it. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment