Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Cool Cat

If any of you actually read my blog on the regular, which I doubt then you'd know I blogged about Theophilus London months and months ago. He's an up and coming dope ass motha fucken artist out of Brooklyn.



He released his 1st mixtape like 6 months ago ''I Want You'' it's way dope and if you are looking for some new tunes download it here theophiluslondon.wordpress.com the track ''Soul On Fire'' is delicious and ''Hum Drum Town''

His newest song "Flying Overseas'' he teams it up with Solange Knowles and Devonte Hynes. His thoughts on the track are this. ''This song is about a kid from Brooklyn having dreams of jetting off to an exotic land with a loved one. I want to inspire kids to travel. Traveling inspires my music the most. It has inspired the entire album I just finished writing.'' Check this shit out. If you like what you hear then youtube his ass and get on down with yo bad self

Theophilus London featuring Devonte Hynes & Solange Knowles - Flying Overseas by Hypetrak

Here's some of his other songs that are also pants dropping good and my favorites

Theophilus London - Humdrum Town by ChoiceCuts


Chauffeur(Theophilus London+Mark Ronson+Sam Sparro) / Soles of fire by shoez

Sorry To Interrupt-Theophilus London by shaway

Mixtape Download: Theophilus London (I Want You). by diptnyc

No comments:

Post a Comment