Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Just Don't Know

Carlos Santana's new album ''Guitar Heaven'' comes out September 21st



For his lead single he teams up with Nas. I guess his album will feature a nice list of guest vocalists to perform on every track. I listened to the track with Nas on it and I'm really not impressed. Actually I feel that Nas fucken kills the whole thing along with the back up singers. It sounds like a fucked up action hero themed song. Don't get me wrong Nas is dope but I feel not for this type of collaboration. I also know it's an AC/DC cover, who cares it could be better. Carlos Santana's guitar skills are on another level and when he does solo instrumental sets, for me that's when I really feel his shit not with someone rapping over it. Check out the track and let me know what you think because Carlos kills it Nas umm nahhh. Yes, for once I want to know what you think.

Carlos Santana featuring Nas - Back in Black (AC/DC Cover) by Hypetrak

No comments:

Post a Comment