Monday, March 1, 2010

Positivity

Ah good ol Mondays they can be full of nothing or they can be full of all sorts of decisions and obstacles, but I'd like to say don’t get stressed out like everyone else on Mondays. Instead, look at Monday as a fresh start. Almost like New Years Day, but New Weeks Day, refreshing right? Well I'd like to think so. Anyhow I try and keep the positivity flowing for myself, family and friends. With that in mind I came across this picture

Just a simple neon sign I saw online and it made me smile. I feel that there needs to be more positive, random and public messages out there like this one. I love that one small phrase, piece of advice or even a smile can change someone's mood or thoughts process for the rest of their day. Everyone have a good rest of the week and stay fancy..

No comments:

Post a Comment