Thursday, October 1, 2009

Delighted

So with getting a nice size paycheck I decided to finally make my way over to Fuzion on upper State Street. It's been awhile since I was in the store but to my surprise they have turned the store into a really cool space, even took out Tiger Rose and that space is now there water pipe section haha, bongs bitches. Anyhow they now carry Mishka, Upper Playground, Crooks and Castles and a couple other brands. Nice selection of new eras as well. Buuuut I was most stoked on that fact that they had 2 Panzer Rucksack Backpacks from Mishka.


I've had my eyes on that backpack for sometime now but wanted to try it on in person rather then just look at pictures of it on Mishka's online store. Big backpacks don't look good on skinny ass girls like myself. Tried it on and it was like when Cinderella tried on the glass slipper and she was hella excited that it fit, that was me. Go check out Fuzion they're located on 3120 State Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment