Thursday, September 17, 2009

Love Us

Yes I'm mexican and yes I'm a Raider's fan, what! It's not because I'm mexican that I'm a Raider's fan I just grew up watching the silver and black. It's what I know and I wouldn't trade my team for any other. I love the fact that everyone talks shit about them I love that we are hated and I love how the fans have the reputation as ''crazy'' and ''ruthless'' but it's all for the love of the game and the Raiders. Last Sunday we got robbed against the Chargers. Of coarse all NFL hates Al Davis and the refs made a horrible call when Louis Murphy's touchdown pass was called a no touchdown, bitches.

Anyways where I'm doing with this is that I finally found an authentic Howie Long jersey in youth medium. Whaaaat! Kinda excited. This week our game is away versus Kansas City. Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment