Monday, August 10, 2009

This Can't Be True


Well well well phucken Pee-Wee Herman is making a come back, he will go on stage this November at The Music Box theater in LA. His Pee-wee suit and tie better be ready for this shit oh and how could I forget those cool clean white shoes that never managed to get dirty. I guess the on stage version will be just like that Saturday morning classic I grew up watching in the mornings and it will include all the rad characters, like Miss Yvonne, Mailman Mike, Cowboy Curtis, Jambi the Genie, Chairry, Pterri the pterodactyl, Conky, Randy. Hell yeah I know all those characters I mean I was in his fan club, obsessed I was. Christmas of 88 I got his bike in the scooter form, it was too effin legit wished I still had it. I was officially the coolest kid on the block ya digg.

Wished I had an actual picture of it, but just picture me rolling on that at the age of 5. Dayyyyyum

No comments:

Post a Comment