Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Theft Proof Bike

Apparently the olympic cyclist Chris Boardman showed off his unique bike design which he not only says will be common in 20 years but is also theft-proof and features puncture-free tires. It has a complete carbon fiber body with a built in locking anti theft mechanism which can only be activated by the touch of the bike owner's fingerprints. Additional features include a calorie monitoring system, battery powered assistance and aforementioned puncture free tires that have the ability to self inflate. All that just seems too much for me I mean don't get me wrong all those features are hella sick (and yes I did just say hella, what) but serio can't we just keep the good ol fashioned bikes? All this high tech shit freaks me out before you know it we'll be waiting for robots to wipe our ass after we take shits.

No comments:

Post a Comment