Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Revolver

Revolvers fall/winter 09 line is simply booty-full, nah but seriously there are a couple of pieces from the collection that I'd rock on a regular basis and they even look like some of the clothes I wear today. They've been working closely with Ed Banger's art director and renown artist So-Me. For those of you knuckle heads that don't know Revolver is a japanese streetwear brand that drops bold graphics and cut and sew apparel. This collection I like because their denim is the perfect cut and there is a good amount of graphic t-shirts for me to get me little mexicans hands on.

Some of the goodies I want to get my hands on
Has that Dia De Los Muertos vibe to it and that I gotta appreciate that
This jacket would just make me feel bad ass, I don't know why but that was the 1st thing that came to mind

I love jeans that would fit my skinny ass legs

No comments:

Post a Comment