Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hellz

Thank god I cam across Hellz Bellz apparel for their 09 fall line ''Style Warriors", but for those of you that don't know about Hellz Bellz let me give you a rundown of who they are. Bam and Lanie Alabanza created this child in the gritty streets of New York City in 2005. The look they give across is a very sexy, strong and individual look with a touch of sassy balls to the walls approach and with all that said that's where their fall line comes in. These gals never seem to amaze me, if I rocked some high boots and shit like that I'd be a Hellz Bellz hoe fo sho. The cool thing about this line is that the color story is Aztec inspired. I picked some of the outfits that rocked my little socks off and if I had money like I did 3 months ago I'd pick one out for my girlfriend and make her wear it no questions asked even tho she has style for days, that's just how I roll.


This outfit makes me want to dress like this everyday but then I think how much I love The Hundreds and then I say umm no, but I still love it
This is just so sexy to me I want to just slap her like 5 times
This look is like a semi good girl meets a whore and I loooove it

No comments:

Post a Comment